Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tofutti, Not just for Vegans!



No, I am not a vegan.  Yes, I used to be.  Me and my son are lactose intolerant but still eat milk products once and a while.  I do tend to get sick on lactose products though. So that is why we buy Tofutti Products whenever we can.

Tofutti has a line of soy based products like:

Ice Cream Pints
Cutties (Ice Cream Sandwiches)
Stick Treats (Ice Cream and Fudge Bars)
Better than Cream Cheese
Sour Supreme (sour cream)
Cheese
Frozen Foods
No Sugar added products.



 My son has quickly become addicted to tofutti cuties.  He can not even tell they are different from regular ice cream sandwiches.  They are rich and yummy.

This is for vegan and lactose intolerants alike.  This is a dream for those that can not take much dairy.  We can have bagels(gluten free for me)  with Toffutti Cream Cheese



I buy the cheese regularly and use it for my sons sandwiches and homemade pizza.  He loves it. 


Oh and cheesecake.  I love cheesecake especially NY style. I use this and it still taste great.  I really love Toffuti's products and buy them regularly.  They are a healthy alternative to milk products that my family love. I highly recommend them to all my family and friends.



227g. Ingredients: Water, Vegetable Oil (soybean), Soy Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Tofu (Soybean, Mineral Salt), Acidity Regulator (Non Dairy Lactic Acid), Sugar, Vegetable Gum (Locust Bean, Guar, Carrageenon), Salt, Emulsifiers (Vegetable Mono and Diglycarides), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate).
Vegan. Dairy-free, no Cholesterol.

Nutritional Information

Servings Per Package: 8, Serving Size: 28g

Per ServePer 100g
Energy, kJs335kJ1200kJ
Protein1g3.5g
Fat, Total8g28.5g
Saturated2g7g
Carbohydrate, total1g3.5g
Sugars1g3.5g
Sodium135mg
482mg

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.