Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nature's Path Review




Nature's path is a brand I have purchased for years.  When I decided to try to start buying my son gluten free items I searched and searched for brands that tasted good and where gluten free. Not only are they gluten free but they are organic. We have tried many tasteless or nasty tasting gluten free products.  I saw reviews for Nature's path and found that most people speak rather highly of them.  So when I went to Wild Oats (:( I still miss them) I purchased the EnviroKidz products.

Their Envirokidz products taste amazing.  My son loves the Every flavor but his Favorite is Leaping Lemurs.  They are chocolate and peanut butter flavored balls. (about the size of kix cereal but much tastier.)  They have many more flavors like-

Gorilla Munch
Koala Krisp
Panda Puffs
and more including Cereal bars!!! Yummy, I take these everywhere for a quick little snack.

Natures path sent me a goodie box including

Love Crunch (it has berries, granola, flax, and chocolate!)  It is now one of favorite cereals of all time.  Though another one of my all time favorites are their Pumpkin flax! You have to try it. It's soooo good.

They also Have a large selection of other breakfast foods like Cold Cereals, Granola, Toaster Pastries, Granola, Granola bars, and cookies, and hot cereals.

I usually buy these in bulk at Amazon.com which usually offers pretty good prices.
Envirokidz Organic Gorilla Munch Enviropakz, 23-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)















** I received products to test for the mentioned companies but it had no influence what so ever on my review.  I may seem positive on the products I review because I only write about the companies I love and buy for my home.  All my Reviews are honest and from my heart.  I received no monetary compensation for this review. Thank you for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.