Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Vitalicious Vitatops and VitaBrownie Review

First off this company is amazing for dealing with me.  I have been so ill off and on lately that I am way past due on this review.  Thank you!



I love muffins but they do not show love to my body.  Homemade muffins can be very healthy but I do not have the time or the capabilities (with all my ailments.)  to make them like my family wants.  The next idea? contact Vitalicious and ask to try their vitamuffins.  


We got a box of assorted flavors of their product Vitatops.  Cute and healthy they are a perfect lil snack.  They are shaped like the top of a muffin.  That is the perfect size of muffin for me.  They sent kinds ranging from  Corn muffins to Peanut Butter Chip.  They tasted like cupcakes! Some are really high fiber and they actually were not the ones I expected. My favorite hands down was the Banana Nut Vitatop.  My husbands was the Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip (of course!).  Men! hmph. 

I also decided to put these things to the test.  That is right, my mom group and get more real reviews.  They where  a hit.  Not one bad comment out of the group.  In fact they want me to bring them more. I really thought that was funny. ;)

They also sent me VitaBrownies to try.  I was more amazed by these.  They are high fiber 10g each and a tiny lil brownie but tasted like a real brownie.  A healthy brownie.. Imagine that.


Wanna try them for yourself or get some more reviews on these products?  check out http://www.vitalicious.com.








12pk cost about $17 dollars on their site.  http://www.vitalicious.com/store-vitamuffins.html?gclid=CMnxh9Gx_akCFcXs7QodJi-Q1A


"Finally, a healthy, 100 calorie, low-fat, high-fiber muffin that actually delivers what it promises:
  • Taste- winner of the "Award of Excellence" from the American Tasting Institute
  • Nutrients-contains 15 vitamins & minerals, soy and oat bran (compare to an apple)
  • Control- only 100 calories per 2-oz serving
  • Health- high in fiber (5-9g per serving)... and they are kosher
  • Satisfaction- leaves you feeling full because fiber-rich foods take longer to digest
  • Peace of mind- all natural muffins with no artificial additives or preservatives.
    Learn More
"


So Healthy and so good for you.  Not a bad combination


Again I would love to thank Vitalicious for being so patient with me.  I get ill frequently and also have many disabling pain problems that have caused my reviews to be Really behind.  Thank you all. :)


Special offers :  http://www.facebook.com/vitatops?v=wall&viewas=0&sk=wall
** I received products to test for the mentioned companies but it had no influence what so ever on my review.  I may seem positive on the products I review because I only write about the companies I love and buy for my home.  I received no monetary compensation for this review. Thank you for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.