Monday, November 7, 2011

Tropical Traditions Review

Tropical Traditions Review













I got the chance to review Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and Organic Coconut Peanut Butter.  I never really heard much of them and was excited to get started.

Tropical Traditions about (lots of great videos!)



First of the Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.  I love coconut oil and know there has been many misunderstandings about coconut oil in the past.  I was a little weary sometime back until I had  heard from several natural nutritionalist recommend coconut oil over other oils.  Click here for research on fats and oils.   I love this product because not only is it healthy but it taste great.  I use the solid coconut oil in exchange for shortening in many popular recipes.  Its great and my family loves it too.

Next I tried the Organic Coconut Peanut Butter. I am a big fan of peanut butter but I usually like Almond butter more.  I actually love this Peanut Butter more than Almond butter.  I love the coconut flavor and taste.  I couldn't get enough. I made it for picnics and lunches all spring and summer!  Its creamy Peanut Butter and a hint of sweet Coconut.  


Tropical Traditions has many great products and I recommend them.  Thank you to Tropical Traditions for bearing with me through my illness and waiting patiently for this review.  They offer many specials on there site .


This was an honest from the heart review given by me.  No monetary compensation has been given for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.