Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Ecology Works Products

As you may know me and my son have severe allergies and asthma.  I run around like a crazy person when trying to keep everything clean so we do not get sick.  We are on so many medicines it makes my head spin.  My son is on Three inhalers, 2 pills, and nasal spray just for asthma and allergies.  While I am on one inhaler, two nasal sprays, and one pill.  This is crazy and we keep getting more and more.  I wanted to try another solution before I go back to the doctor and me and my son are taking a whole pharmacy just for this problem.

I found The Ecology Works online from another blogger.  I wrote them hoping and begging for a chance to try their products.  Well, the great people at Ecology Works had the marketing team contact me.  I was so ecstatic.

Here is some info from the site about the products:
quoted from dustmitex.com

Doctors Recommend Allergy Control

According to allergy and asthma physicians, one of the most effective ways to treat allergy symptoms is to eliminate allergens in the immediate environment. Miniscule particles that float through the air such as dust mite remnants, various pollens, mold spores, and animal dander can trigger allergic reactions. Once they are inhaled, allergy symptoms begin to manifest.
Allergy physicians have become aware of the role of our immune systems in fighting common environmental allergens. If our immune system is inundated with too many allergens, our health may begin to deteriorate due to the increased stress our environment is creating upon our immune defenses. Fortunatley, there are pharmaceutical and environmental strategies to help allergy sufferers cope with each of the most common allergens mentioned above.
Here at The Ecology Works®, we take pride in the quality of products we offer those who suffer from allergies. We have over 10 years experience assisting those with environmental sensitivities and we are proud of the environmentally-friendly nature of all our products. If you are sensitive to the quality of the air you breathe, the cleanliness of your home or the clothes you wear, then we can help you with green solutions and products that can help you live a healthier life free from symptoms common to those who suffer from allergies.


Q: What are the most common environmental allergens?

A: Dustmites, pet dander, dust particles, and pollens top the list.

Q: How does environmental control of allergens differ from pharmaceutical approaches?

A: Pharmaceutical and drug approaches to the control and alleviation of allergies focus primarily on the body's reaction to common allergens whereas environmental control attempts to remove the allergens causing allergic reactions from the immediate environment of the allergy sufferer.

Q: What causes the body's reaction to environmental allergens?

A: In most cases, environmental allergens cause allergic reactions that are relatively normal but may be particularly accentuated in individuals who are especially sensitive to their local environments. Dustmites, for example, may cause nasal congestion in virtually anyone, but some people may be more sensitive and notice that their breathing is abnormal upon awakening. By eliminating and controlling dustmite populations, normal breathing is likely to resume.

Q: What is the connection between a healthy home and an allergy-free home?

A: A healthy home is likely to be a clean home. And a clean home is likely to be an allergy-free home. However, there are different levels and approaches to cleaning. Just moving dust around to different places in your home is not adequate cleaning. Further, many cleaning products use harsh chemicals that may pose further environmental concerns. A healthy home and environment is a place where the air is fresh and free from toxic contaminants. Couches, beds, carpets, and upholstery must be kept clean as well. Pet dander, skin cells, cockroach debris, and the full litany of environmental allergens must be removed from our homes and kept in check on a routine basis. Regular cleaning throughout our homes is essential to maintaining a healthy home that will likely significantly reduce allergic reactions.
To submit your own question, please email info@ecologyworks.com
If you are an allergy sufferer, pet owner, parent of a child who suffers from allergies, or just want to make your home more fresh and clean using green and environmentally-friendly products, our products may be the perfect solution.
Call us today at 1.888.353.2649 to see how our products can help your home."

Lot more info for allergy sufferers can be found here http://www.dustmitex.com/allergy-sufferer-info.

 It is very hard for even some of the cleanest houses to get rid of these and just washing doesn't help.  So when I tried these I was skeptical, truely I am of most products at first.  
 We have been using the laundry products and the sprays and our allergies have significantly gotten better indoors.  I can actually breathe some ( I still have outdoor allergies.)  I am in love with this brand and products.  

quoted from Wikipedia
 "House dust mite
The house dust mite is a cosmopolitan guest in human habitation. Dust mites feed on organic detritus such as flakes of shed human skin and flourish in the stable environment of dwellings. Wikipedia
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dust-mites/DS00842 (for more info) 


Vital Oxide Disinfectant: Let me tell you this stuff is simply Amazing! It cleanses at hospital levels! It destroys mold and mildew and helps me keep the place in great shape!

Anti-Allergen Pet Shampoo: I do not know about you but my dog LOVES the outdoors! She plays and rolls in everything.  This is horrible for my allergies.  I been using this product on my miniature dachshund  and it has been helping so much.  

Anti-Allergy Solution: I use this on everything! It is safe on my nice furniture. That fact is great because  my animals (my dog and 2 cats) are like kids all over everything.  

Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent:
Wonderful! kills the bugs inside and out of the bedding.  Save lots of money because I do not have to buy a new allergy case every few weeks.

DustMite and Flea Control: 
This stuff has caused my son not to wake up every night coughing on and off from his allergies.  Its amazing.  After using this stuff for a while my son rarely wakes up from coughing.  I used to get so scared because he used to have Apnea and anything to do with breathing scares me.

 Great allergy Video I found on Youtube by Dustmitex.com

Have you ever tried these products? Tell me what you think.   Want to purchase or do some research on the products?  Just go to http://shop.dustmitex.com/main.sc

Overall I will do business with this company again!  I love them so much and have referred some of my friends with kids or animals and allergies.  This is now a product must in our house.

Extra note: wow, where the patient with me.. I had surgery and been really ill off and on as most people on facebook know.  They never bothered me once for my review. I thank you so much for your patience and hope we can work together again in the future.  

I might have a giveaway coming soon. Please stay tuned.

** no monetary compensation was received for this review.  This review is my honest opinions on the products and are only my opinions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.