Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I will get fit!!!!

Ok everyone I have had it.. I can not take my weight with stride or ignoring it anymore. I used to be so active walking 10 miles a day. Now I can not walk down the street without my hips or knees hurting. This post is to draw attention to the companies out there that help people and focus on getting healthy. May it be Food, Health, clothing, electronic, and so on. I will do a blog review and a weekly check in to and mention how your products are helping me with my goal. So please contact me in hopes that you can help me with my struggle of being overweight and unhealthy. I think this would be a great opportunity for us to work together. I am open to suggestion and am very pr friendly. (probably because I have worked in customer service my whole life. :) Ok here its my info I am 5'5 I Weight 265 on a good day I have fibromyalgia and a few other problems. I eat rather healthy but am limited in some movements do to surgeries (the most recent being on my foot for a nerve tumor. ) I am so determind to make it work now. I have my son to live for and take care of because he can not take care of himself because he has aspergers and Mental issues I rather not say. If I am not around he will have no one that can care for him. I love him more than myself so I have to do this for him and then myself. momofbestbaby@gmail.com


My son is going to join me and get healthy!  He has problems with flat feet and balance and we need all the help we can get.  So who wants to help?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.