Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Coobie Seamless Bras



Coobie Seamless Bras are ultra comfortable and versatile without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D. They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women!

Promotion: Save 25% on any order of $40 or more at www.shopcoobie.com
Promotion code: USFG25

I Got to try two Bras in Full Size on Regular and v-neck.  I love these bras. No underwire and it is soooo soft!  The straps don't cut into my arms.  These fit wonderfully and stretch really good.  Lately I been switching off and ended up wanting to wear these more than my current bras.  For me being full size there are not too many comfortable bras. Most of them push into my shoulders and Squeeze my chest in and make me sore. These Padding does move and you will need to make sure they are in the right spot but I truly love this bra.  




 ~~ the information was given to me this is not my personal review. My Review will follow.  

~~The opinions in this post are mine alone and are my heart felt feelings.  No monetary compensation was received for this review.  In no way was I persuaded in this review. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.