Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Kids Academy App Review



Get the app Here for Ipad!  Get here for Amazon devices!

My Thoughts:  My son tried this program on a Ipad for a bit and was almost Instantly hooked.  The pictures are very bright and vivid and keeps your childs attention. (Which is hard for a child with Autism and ADD.)  There are quite a few different activities for your child to engage in, from Tracing words to phonics and more.  The Montessori method as you know is my favorite method of teaching and child development.  This app follows the Montessori method and makes learning faster and fun at the same time. Overall, this app was extremely eye pleasing and very encouraging for special needs or young children.

As most of you know I am almost a special educator and just have a few more classes to go.  The teacher in me highly recommends this for prep before Kindergarten.  If you know the Montessori method and the results you know it is never to soon to start your child from learning.  Children learn the most within the first 5 years of life.  It is also easier for the child to learn in this time frame.  I highly recommend this program both as a Mom and a Teacher.

The only thing I can say I found that wasn't my favorite was that the extras have to be purchased.  That did not worry us much since they are low priced and in my mind very worth the cost.

Have you ever tried it?  Download it or respond on what you think about the app.  I can not wait to hear from you!




~~This is a Compensated Review but I would not do it if I did not honestly love it.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.