Sunday, July 20, 2014

Adovia Eye Cream Review






 My Thoughts:  I still have not found by Adovia that I am not head over hills crazy over.  This product is just as good as the others.  This product too has parts of it that come from the Dead Sea.  It also has vitamin E which I think everyone knows is great for your skin.  This Mineral eye gel is great and it made my skin feel like a man in the desert for hours suddenly getting water to save his life.  I had no idea my skin was that parched.  Overall this is quite an amazing little product that I highly recommend.













Want to Purchase this Great Product? Click Here!



Item description:
  • Our Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! - Reduce Puffiness Under and Around The Eyes - Makes Eyes Appear Years Younger and Radiant!

    Gets Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes - Your Eyes Will Look More Youthful and Refreshed!

    Formulated Specifically for The Genltle Area Around the Eyes - this Light Eye Gel Absorbs Quickly into Skin for Deep Hydration

    Dead Sea Salt Delivers an Immidiate Infusion of Dead Sea Minerals - Essential for Proper Skin Health and Beauty

    Contains Vitamin C which Delivers Powerful Antioxidants Deep Into Skin Cells



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.