Monday, July 14, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Kit Review





Let me say at first I was not sure if I would like this or not.  Now let me say I love it. No kidding and I am not just saying that! I am pretty sure I am addicted to this looming.  When I first got this I did love the idea that the bandz where organic silicone.  The patterns that come with it are easy patterns that give you a good idea to start.  I am now proud to say doing advanced patterns I found on youtube.com like Starburst and Dragonscale.  They are fun and I really finally relax as I am doing it.  I didn't realize it would be this much fun.  Overall, I am absolutely in love with Rainbow Bandz and it is an amazing Craft hobby that I recommend for  anyone even the ones that don't feel like they are a crafty person.
                          My Pencil grip--->











I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.