Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Loom Refill Pack Review

 





I never loomed in my life... Now, I tried this and I so addicted!  I had no idea how relaxing this is.  It is therapeutic for me. I have made around 12 bracelets already.  I learned dragon scale style, and at least 10 more advanced techniques.  It is so addicting and these are very high quality bands.  They are not artificial junk like some can be.  You have to be safe!  These are Organic silicone.  Not latex, which a lot of people are allergic to.  This is fun for any crafter that is looking to expand their hobbies or even someone looking to start a hobby at crafting for the first time.  I highly recommend these bands.  This set you get so many in It filled up my hobby case. This hobby I found has quite the following of all ages.   Interested?

You can find them here! 
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.