Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Smart-Fab Review







 I am a teacher and love this!  The fabric is very versatile and holds up well,  You can do nearly any kind of craft you can think of with this Smart-Fab.  Many times I am disappointed with materials I buy for my students because it does not hold up to little kids but not this.  This is wonderful.  Light, Breathable, and fun.  We used Red, White and blue for some July fun!  If you can think of it you can do it with this.  Try it in your classroom.  I think it is simply amazing!


Want to learn more about this great fabric or get great Ideas? Click here!























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.