Wednesday, August 20, 2014

MiPow Mirror Power Review


Do you love items that double and multitask like you?  What girl does not need a mirror in her purse?  Now you can have a mirror and a power charger at the same time.  MiPow has come up with this brilliant item.  With this device there is no need to be a plug hugger.  MiPow Mirror power Charger! 

I know I am always needing a charger.  Even when my phone is on standby it drains fast.  This device holds a long charge and charges quickly.   I take it everywhere in my purse to charge my phone.  I love the fact that it doubles as a mirror so less stuff in my purse and more room.  Lately I been carrying a small purse so this is even better.  I have already dropped it a few times and it still works beautifully.  Heavy duty and a mult- tasker is this girls dream come true. Did I mention the bottom under the mirror lights up? :)  Overall I think this is just a wonderful tool that is my must have in my purse.

Have a girl Tween or Teen? This would make a perfect gift! 


~~ No Monetary Compensation was received for this review.  The opinions are my true heart felt personal opinions and were in no way persuaded.  I did receive a free product in exchange for a review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.