Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review






My thoughts:  Well I have used this product quite a bit lately. From cupcake to mini cheesecakes.  We go to a lot of get togethers and have to bake quite  a bit.  We attend family picnics, family reunions, and lots of friends picnics.  I love seeing smiles on the faces or hear "did you make that cheesecake? It was delicious.".  this silicone mat helps me out!  It has a perfect amount of holes and they stand up superbly.    I love how this will never rust or pieces flake off into food.  It is a baker's dream tool.  Overall I really love it and boy has it got used over and over again.

Can be purchased here.


Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.