Thursday, September 11, 2014

Kidecals


http://kidecals.com/product-category/keyboard-stickers/

 Kidecals is a delightful little online store where you can buy strong sturdy labels. The website is very easy to navigate and I love the interface.  It is cute and simple.  What is super great too? They offer free shipping on EVERY order!  That is amazing! I have never heard of such a thing.   Everyone loves free shipping. 

Kidecals have labels stay on even in the washing machine.  I made sure and tested it myself.  They even have key decals for your keyboard.  They look amazing and wanted to get them. I ended up  picking labels instead that I use for my sons clothes since he is in adult sizes at 12. My husband always mixes his clothes up with my sons. My choice was a set of round decals with a bat on them like Batman.  Then they also have his name on so he knows which clothes are his.

(I have not washed three sets of them and not one has fallen off the clothing.  This is making me even more excited.  )

Overall, I feel the product is well worth the price and I just might get my keyboard decals too for my sons computer.  He loves nature.  I want to thank Kidecals for this opportunity.



~~ No Monetary Compensation was received for this review.  The opinions are my true heart felt personal opinions and where in no way persuaded.  I did receive a free product in exchange for a Very honest review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.