Friday, October 31, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review



I got to try Dr Song Rosehip Oil for a few weeks to review. I saw on Doctor OZ how rose oil is used among the stars to keep there skin young and healthy.  He also said Rosehip Oil does the same thing and is cheaper.  So I really wanted to try this product after that. 

Week 1:  I noticed little change but really liked how my face glowed after using this product for a whole week. 

Week 2:  My skin was more radiant.  I had less fine lines and My skin felt great.

Week 3:  My fine lines are almost gone and still feels great.  Makes my skin feel great.  My complexion is much more even and my face is Radiant.

I used this product daily after washing and clarifying my face.  I noticed  at first my skin was too oily due to my natural oily skin but after a few times my skin just absorbed it right in.  I think this product worked well on my face and I highly recommend it to my friends and family.

About us:
Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil

This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.