Sunday, October 5, 2014

Thicker Hair with my homemade Oil Treatment recipe

My homemade oil wash..

I make it in big batches. I prefer organic on everything but I know it does get pricey so I use some that are not organic. 

1/2 cup of coconut oil
1/4 cup of Argan oil
1/4 cup of safflower oil
2 tablespoons of Grapeseed oil
1/2 cup of plain organic yogurt.
1/2 cup of Honey

I heat it up in a cup .. this is optional. (be very careful to make sure it is not too hot to put in your hair.

Completely Saturate your hair.  wait optional time. I wait usually about half hour and wash the stuff out of your hair with honey or a sulfate and paraben free shampoo. 

I use it every 3-4 days I keep in the fridge for next use.  Make sure you never use hot water!  It drys the scalp out.  If you do use hot water you might want to use this homemade recipe more often. 

My hair has been thinning dramatically from stress.  Once I started using this my hair has started thickening again.  I never thought I would be able to get my thick hair back.  It took about a few treatments before I started noticing a difference.

If you can do it at night and leave your hair in a shower cap even better.  It helps every time my scalp starts getting dry.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.