Friday, November 28, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review




Display-Sheet Makeup Bag.  

 First off I was a little scared. I did not want to do a negative review. I thought this was a joke.  It feels like paper thin fabric.  I thought oh no here it goes.  I moved stuff into the bag and waited for it to break.  It actually didn't and I know I over filled this but I wanted to make sure it was good.  Ok, I was wrong.  I still do not see how it held up but it did.  Now I been using it for my current bag for make-up on the go bag. I loved it all but I really loved the slide out area to catch the items.  It was so easy to life and scoop them back in.  It was a hit with me.   






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.