Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ramini Brands Salad to Go Container Review




Salad to Go Container.

This product is just amazing! It has room for your dressing or in my case also Greek Yogurt. I love having this and use it for lunch all the time. It is so handy and I can have a good descent lunch. It is sturdy and easy to wash. It comes with all the things you need like silverware and cup for your dressing.

This keeps me away from fast food. I hate fast food but when your poor it is easy to fall on. You can get a sandwich for like a $1. You can have great food for not much for you just have to budget.

I take a fruit salad with yogurt as the dressing it is great. I switch off and on with a Romaine spinach salad with red tomatoes. The topping for that one is Vinegar and oil. I am one of the rare ones that actually like my green salad plain sometimes.


Finally, NO more soggy salads, fruits and veggies. A green way to tote your meals.

MULTI-PURPOSE
The easy salad container helps keep salad or fruits fresh, cool and crisp. Has an easy grab and ergonomic design. Also, has a 2 ounce container that holds dressing, dips, yogurt, granola and more!

NO MESS, NO FUSS
Allows you to take along your salad and salad dressing all in one container, (but in two different compartments, that's the trick to keeping it fresh). Take it anywhere, to be used anytime.

It's the no mess-no fuss way to enjoy a fresh Crispy Salad-On the Go. Never a soggy salad.

DIMENSIONS
Measures 7 inches tall and 3.5 inches across. Fits most lunch bags.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX
2 Salad on the Go Containers





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.