- Disclosure Policy (TOS)
- My DIY List
- My Recipe Page
- Family Fun in Omaha
- More about me and what I do.
- Media/PR Contact
- We love to review!
- Deal Forums
- Lowest Price around ifixomaha.com Electronic Repair.
- My Media Kit
- Great Gifts For the Family 2016
- Gifts for Him or Her in 2016
- Gifts for Kids 2016
- Family Fun Trips!
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Fete Home Adjustable Wine Aerator Review
Just turn the selector to the number you want and then put it over a class. Then pour the wine into the device and it bubbles up and goes into your glass. Next Drink!
To me when you aerate wine it gets stronger, It seems to make it relax you faster so you do not need to drink much. It also gives it a much more bolder taste or flavor. It works and is a very nice product.
Most Versatile Wine Aerator Available
- 7 Selectable Aeration Level Settings
- Matures young wines instantly
- Allows for Immediate, On Demand Decanting for Enhanced Flavor.
- Breaks down harsh young tannins for a smoother more enjoyable flavor
- Triggers evaporation of compounds, such as sulfates, that inhibit oxidation and do not add to taste
- Integrated Aeration Intake Removes the Need for External Tubes
- Built In Acrylic Strainer Filters Out Sediment
- High Quality Stainless Steel Selection Band
- Bonus Drip Stand And Travel Pouch Included
- Easy to Clean - Just Rinse And Let Air Dry
About Mom In Nebraska
Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.