Friday, March 27, 2015

US2_Ocean Mineral Cleanser Review



US2_Ocean Mineral Cleanser


I really like a deep down clean.  Really doesn't everyone?  This give me a great clean feeling after using it especially with my facial scrubber.  Not only did it give me one of the best cleansing I have had it also made my acne start to dry up by the next day.  I used this in conjunction with the toner and I think I have my new favorite skin care regimen.

This is full of natural and organic minerals found in the sea and on the land.  It is minerals that are designed for pulling out facial impurities and making your skin clean and feeling good.
I think this product works well and I have used it for a few weeks and I am hooked.



Product Description
A proprietary concentrate of 92+ Ocean Minerals in a highly bio-available therapeutic facial cleanser. These ocean minerals nourish and repair dry skin, blemishes, skin lesions, and rough, damaged skin, while botanicals soothe and stimulate cellular regeneration.
Safe for all skin types, this product is a truly restorative facial cleanser.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.