Saturday, April 11, 2015

BöG Products Safety Ultra Bright LED Bike Light Review



BöG Products Safety Ultra Bright LED Bike Light Review


Bog Products has come up with an ingenious idea. BoG Bike Light. We are a family that loves to bike ride! It is so much fun. We do not own a car so if we have to go long distances one of us usually my husband rides a bike to the location. This light is amazing. I have seen many lights ones that only flash or barely work. This light has a powerful scope and stays on. You can adjust your light to the proper amount of light. My husband does so much on his bike like riding to and from work. Most of it was at night time. These make me feel less worried about him riding at night. I know unless it is a drunken driver he will be visible to drivers. This product give me a peace of mind. Overall it works wonderful and makes me feel better about riding at night.

Another wonderful thing is the rear light that comes with this light. It is a small red light that has two settings continuous red light or a flashing red light. This to I find to be quite a little wonderful item that is so great to have. And the red light is a free gift!

I got this product as a sample for a test and review.  I felt no pressure or obligation to leave a good review or a 5 star review.   My job as a product tester it to assure products are good for my family.  No monetary compensation was received. 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.