These are great for a cute little bento box lunch. These are designed like the Japanese Bento Box Lunch. These hold up really good but a warning they are not spill proof but they do not pretend to be and they tell you that straight out when purchasing. If you do not tip them they are a great product for lunch for the kids or yourself.
I am on a healthy kick. Lately we been trying to make low cal healthy meals and my son loves his veggies but he hates his food mixed. He is autistic and does not like his food mixing. He won't eat it. This makes it perfect so it does not mix and he still gets all his goodies.
They are hard plastic and seem to hold up well. I have washed them a few times and used them a few times and I think they are good quality. I just wish they where spill proof.
Color coded! My son loves his favorite color so each member of the family has a different color which makes for easier organization and less stress for mom.
- Child-friendly, easy-open lids (WARNING: NOT leakproof).
- Premium quality, BPA, phthalate and lead free, highly durable, meets FDA standards.
- Microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. Conveniently stack together for space saving storage.
- Save money on sandwich bags & plastic wrap. Great for color-coding lunches for the whole family.
- Dimensions: Length 9.5" x width 6.2" x height 2.2" - 1st compartment: 3 1/2 cups, 2nd compartment: 1 1/3 cups, 3rd compartment: 1 cup.