Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Dr. Noze Video Review








My name is Greg Dockter, RPh and I would like to introduce you to a new product for kids and adults that are prone to having nosebleeds. I have been personally living with nosebleeds my entire life, even after cauterization. I finally arrived at the point where I needed to do something about it.  Especially considering this seems to run in my family, unfortunately, as my own children have nosebleeds too.

While in pharmacy school, I had taken a class that discussed the history of Pharmacy and how medication was discovered and used.  Realizing that companies, in the past, looked to nature for solutions for today’s medical issues (digoxin, taxol, lovastatin, penicillin and aspirin to name a few).  Researchers are still looking deep into the rainforest and ocean to find discoveries, which nature has already figured out. My intent was to harness these nature’s capabilities into a product that would stop the frustration for many, as it does for myself.  So I was fortunate enough to b.e able to work with a lab, Lenor Zeeh Pharmaceutical Experimentation Station, at the University of Wisconsin-Pharmacy School, to formulate the product.

So after much scientific research and many prototypes later, I created a proprietary product that really works. In fact we like to say it can stop a nosebleed in 60-seconds for most people. No packing of the nose required, no extra time out to wait for the bleeding to stop, just quick and effective control of the nosebleed.

You may have a family member, colleague or friend that is taking anticoagulants, such as warfarin or aspirin. Those that are taking anticoagulants and are experiencing nosebleeds are having a very difficult time controlling the bleeding.  When a loved one has a nosebleed no one likes to deal with this messy and frustrating situation.  Now even a younger child is able to take charge of this messy situation, all by themselves.  It is empowering for young and old to know that they have a quick and easy solution available.

I developed this solution after a patient of mine was walking into to my pharmacy for her prescription got a nosebleed; the only resolution I could offer was a box of tissues. Now I offer the DRxNoze® Nosebleed Relief product and my customers are reporting back to me that they carry it with them everywhere.












No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.