Sunday, May 24, 2015

Espresso Stack Cup Review



Espresso Stack Cup Review

This is a really great made gift.  It is perfect for the espresso drinkers.  It is quite small and I was really surprised because for some reason I thought it would be bigger.  I really love this mug do not get me wrong I am just a dork I guess since it is an espresso stacking mug. :)

The mug is white and made out of good porcelain.  The little lego type cover is black and made out of sturdy plastic.  This set is 2.6 x 2.6 x 5.3 inches in dimensions  and weighs a tiny 4 ounces.  It is designed to stack another on top and is a really cute novelty.

If I had a coffee shop I would have a ton of these because they are so cute and overall I think it is cute mug that is built well.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.