What is Saffron? It is a plant. The thread like parts of the flower or dried stigmas are used to make saffron spice or oil. This product takes quite a bit of flowers to make. It can take around 75,000 saffron blossoms to produce a single pound of saffron spice. Saffron is largely cultivated in many places and is usually harvested by hand. The crazy amount of labor involved in harvesting makes saffron one of the world's most expensive spices. The same parts are used to make medicine.
Uses for saffron: (below is quoted from WebMD)
Saffron is used for asthma, cough, whooping cough (pertussis), and to loosen phlegm (as an expectorant). It is also used for sleep problems (insomnia), cancer, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), intestinal gas (flatulence), depression, Alzheimer’s disease, fright, shock, spitting up blood (hemoptysis), pain, heartburn, and dry skin.
Overall it seems like a descent pill that helps for many issues and I am glad I tried it.
- AID WEIGHT LOSS: Saffron helps you lose weight because it acts as an appetite suppressant. By helping you feel full, you're still able to enjoy the foods you love without overindulging. You'll consume fewer calories and eat less, yet feel full longer.
- ENHANCE MOOD: In addition to aiding weight loss, saffron also raises levels of serotonin in the brain, a neurotransmitter linked to good moods. You'll find yourself feeling as good as you look. Regain your confidence and your happiness.
- ALL NATURAL: We believe in using all natural ingredients in place of toxic chemicals or artificial additives. That means you'll be able to reap the benefits of pure saffron without having to worry about harsh side effects.
- TRUSTED BRAND: At Zen Living, we pride ourselves on offering our consumers products that are both safe and effective. We take strict measures to ensure that each bottle of Saffronize is of the highest quality, providing you with a superior product.
- EASY TO USE: Each bottle contains 60 capsules. Simply take one each day with plenty of water to start curbing cravings and minimizing hunger.