5 FoolProof Dorm Must-Haves
5 FoolPROOF Dorm Must-haves This time of the year can be exciting and nerve wracking. The anticipation of the new surroundings, new people, and new experiences adds to all the emotions you are feeling of leaving home and the feelings of unknown. It’s Back to School, which for many means a time to move away from the comforts of home to the dorm room that is going to be home for the next few months. Dorm life can be one of the best experiences of your life and we have compiled a list of must-haves to make it an easy transition.
1. PROOF bed bug Spray. The last thing you need is to make a trip to the health centre because of bed bug bites. Spray your bed and luggage to make you’re not taking an unwanted guests back home with you. PROOF bed bug Spray works for up to 3 weeks at a time.
2. Shower caddy. Placing everything in one convenient place makes your life easier because getting in the shower only to realize you forgot your shampoo is quite annoying.
3. Highlighters and lots of them. It pays off to highlight important material covered in class, it makes reviewing material during midterms and exams a lot easier.
4. Organizer/ Planner. Nothing makes college easier than being organized. Write down all your deadlines at the beginning of the semester so you can plan accordingly. Bonus tip: Write your due date two days before it is actually due, this gives you more time to edit your work.
5. Netflix/Hulu membership. It is perfectly acceptable to have a distraction from college, just be sure to log off during midterm and exam week!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/37672142?productRedirect=true http://www.walmart.com/ip/BIC-Brite-Liner-Highlighter-Chisel-Tip-Fluorescent-5-Set/149722 49
This post was sent to me by Manpreet Dhillon
~ This is a guest post! It has great info so I thought I would share!