Thursday, July 21, 2016

Marvelous Keepsakes, Memory Makers, and Just Beautiful products with Collage.com

Collage.com
--------------------------




Right now if you sign up for collage.com you can get a percentage off code for nearly any of the products.  Collage.com

I got to try the Sherpa Blanket and could not wait to get it.  The item was just beautiful and so soft.  Really, I cried when I saw all the pictures of my son on a nice sturdy and soft blanket.  You will find me cuddling this all day long.. Especially this winter. The product is a high value with clear pictures that makes it look great.  It is so very soft as sherpa or velvet is.  My son wants this blanket but he can not get it away from me.

The website is really easy to maneuver and is pretty straight forward.  You create an account and pick what item you want to make.  Upload your photos and organize then how you wish.  Chose your background and pattern.  After that You can add the photos and even enhance them how you wish.

I defiantly recommend this site and use them for the most beautiful gift to friends and family.

You can make many types of blankets but that is not all!  You can make just about any gift you can think of.  Mugs, blankets, rugs, coffee mugs, mouse pads and so very much more. We have worked with them quite a bit recently and love this.  I might have to make one of my grandfather who recently passed.

Thank you everyone for reading my review because you are really appreciated.












This is a sponsor post in exchange for a product.  If I am positive it really means it is a good item and I would never try to "sell you" for an item I do not feel it deserves the claim.  No monetary compensation was received for this post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.