Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Adorama Pix- Review

AdoramaPix let me try a free product so I can review it and tell all my friends about it.  Thank you and I want to be straight that no monetary compensation was received from this review. 
The Adorama site is a great place to go and upload lots of great pics and turn them into your own work of art.  Who does not love having a book of photos of their children through the years?  I can never have enough.  Yes I am a hoarder of my sons photos and proud of it.  
The website was very simple and easy to use.  It does not take very long for me to start adding way too many photos.  I selected the leather bound book in large size.  I even chose the told Gold Text for the front of the book.   Then I chose if you want a preselected look or make your own.  I always make my own but not seeing back it might of saved alot of time.  

Check out Adorama Pix here



The pages are Glossy and very well built (thicker pages).  I love the stamps and wording you could add made it that more fun and special.  My child is my heart and I love having this precious reminders of the fun we had through the years.  

This is a perfect family Gift Idea. 

Overall, its a great product for a good price.  With the leather binding and gold etching it got a bit pricey for me but we are really low income. If I had the money I would definatly get everyone in my family one.. 


These are some of the pages I made and selected...Tell me what you think! I love your Ideas and talking with you all. ..

First Day of School. 
At the Zoo
Just being Goofy!
Thank you and please post or checkout my youtube channel or Facebook.

8 comments :

  1. Totally worth viewing this blog. I didn’t expect such an extra ordinary blog and overall describing pattern. Amazed at such great amount of work and effort. Thanks. Keep sharing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Love Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dwello is the new place to buy Homes. Buy your new home with confidence with Dwello. Dwello - The Right Address is Waiting
    Kapataru Camellia Thane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dwello is the new place to buy Homes. Buy your new home with confidence with Dwello. Dwello - The Right Address is Waiting
    Property In Mahim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwello is the new place to buy Homes. Buy your new home with confidence with Dwello. Dwello - The Right Address is Waiting
    MK Gabino
    UK Sangfroid
    Bindra Sateri
    Casa Divine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dwello is the right place to buy Homes. Buy your new homes with confidence with dwello. Dwello - Right Address is Waiting.
    Gagan Adira
    Majestique Towers
    Nirman Altius
    Panchshil Towers
    Prasun Sarvam
    Shubh Gateway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Review given above is really helpful as new member will get idea because of this.
    Along with this product if you are looking for new house in Mumbai here are few where Dwello guides you with the same:
    Kalpataru Vienta
    Kanchangiri
    Lodha Woods
    Bhoomi Celestia
    Marina Enclave
    Dynamix Astrum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really amazing review you have expressed in your post will be looking forward to have more such review.
    Excel Celestia Residency
    Park Titan
    Amorapolis
    Govind Basi
    4 Taljai Hills
    Anshul Casa

    ReplyDelete

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.