Thursday, March 3, 2011

Udi's Gluten Free Food.




I know what your thinking.  Ok, more than just cost has kept me away from gluten free food.  Me and my son are both gluten intolerant.  Not only is making things gluten free at home messy but you have to have just the right things.  I have been out to find a great gluten free brand.  Its hard, I have tried many. Most Gluten Free brands taste grainy and not very delicious.



Udi's sent me a few products to test and review.  I got them and was very skeptical.  My husband does not like anything gluten free.  First we tried the chocolate muffins.  I was chosen as the Guinea pig by my family. (thanks everyone)  Well it was now or never.  I took a bite and couldn't believe that this muffin could possibly be gluten free.  I nearly ate the whole thing and that is amazing (I am not big on chocolate either).  My husband seemed convience and tried one.  He too instantly feel in love with it.  My son had the last two. (No not in the same day! :) )  I am bound and determined to make them a regular brand in our home after this.  The next product was already made pizza crust.  We made them for our son and he said they where  the best gluten-free pizza he has ever had.  The last product was Gluten free raisen bagels.  They where so soft and delicious with a lil bit of butter.  I am sold.  Hands down.  Thank you Udi's for the chance to sample your products!  You have made a fan for life!


The only Con I could find was price. (and Availability to keep in stock!)  Then I thought what gluten free product isn't a lil pricey? So the Positives outweigh the Negatives.


You do not have to take my word for it. Go to a place that sells their products.  Every time I hit a nutrition store like Whole foods they are completely out.  Wanna try them?  http://udisglutenfree.com/.  Get  a $1.00 off coupon for signing up for their newsletter.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.