Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow your heart Vegenaise Review




As you know I am not a vegan.  I am a former vegetarian (yes, there is a difference.).  The difference I still ate milk products.  So I ate stuff like mayonnaise and cheese etc.  One day while in the former Wild Oats I saw this product.  The fact that its mayonnaise without the dairy or egg is amazing.  I didn't know such things existed.   Healthy mayonnaise?  What a conundrum!  Not only that but it contains Grape Seed oil! Only one of the healthiest oils you can use. No cholesterol and very low sodium. I had to try it and put it to the test.  My family is a picky family.  My husband loves Mayonnaise.

First test on Sandwiches!  I made my family turkey sandwiches with Vegenaise.  My mouth dropped with the first bite.  I was floored.  This stuff actually taste amazingly better than mayonnaise.  I had to laugh.  My family didn't even know I pulled the switcher and used the vegenaise.  In fact my husband was so floored that even him the die hard mayonnaise fan now prefers vegenaise!  My son also loves this product and get no complaints about the change.  We all think it taste way better.

Now I have a product I do not have to be shameful about feeding my family.  Its healthy, and low fat.  Not only that but they love it.

They also carry Reduced Fat Vegenaise ®Organic Vegenaise ®High Omega-3 Vegenaise ®, Original Vegenaise ®.






I found many recipes you can use with vegenaise!  Here is one.  

http://vegetarian.about.com/od/soupssalads/r/broccolisalad.htm Vegan Broccoli Salad Yum!






"
Description

Grapeseed Oil is used in this version of our product for its extraordinary qualities with respect to its effect on cholesterol. Clinical tests have shown subjects experienced a lowering of LDL (the so called 'bad' cholesterol), and an increase in HDL (the 'good' cholesterol). Try this healthy alternative and enjoy the great taste of this national best seller.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: Grapeseed Oil, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Rice Syrup, Soy Protein, Sea Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, and Mustard Flour.

Product Info


  • Vegan
  • All Natural
  • Gluten Free
  • Kof-K Kosher Parve
  • Non-GMO

"

** I received a few coupons for an honest review.  In no way did it affect my opinion of this product.  I received no monetary compensation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.