Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Ellore Femme 24 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set with Travel Case Review

Let me Start off with The Ellore Femme 24 Piece Professional  Makeup Brush Set with Travel Case is amazing! I have never have had so many beauty brushes in my life.  I take make-up seriously it is a work of art!  I put so little of makeup  on people think I am just going natural and believe me I have it on I am just good at working my own tones.  I am  ecstatic and can not wait to try all the brushes.  Each one has a different shape and size.  You have special fan brushes and brow comb/brush.  What more could you ask for?  These make me feel like I am a Movie Star being made up.  Have you every tried these?  I can take this amazing kit anywhere.  It rolls up and ties very conveniently and takes up very little room.  They are having a wonderful blog discount so make sure you check out my original post to get your discount! 




~~ These opninions are my own and are no way persuaded in any way.  I recieved no monetary compensation for my review. Thank you. For more info please read my disclosure policy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.