Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Hair Chalk from Ellore Femme



Hair Chalk from Ellore Femme! I got to try this because of USFamily bloggers offered me the chance.. Beaming with anticipation I opened and tried the product that day.   Blue was the first color I selected and loved it.  I towel dried my hair after my shower and Tried applying the color.  Please remember to dry your hair completely before styling your hair.  My hair was down and didn't have a hair dryer so my neck was blue. :). Silly me.  This is my new favorite way to color my hair.  It is temporary as they come. One quick shower and its all out.  Really easy and only last as long as you want it to. This will be a big hit with teenagers That love to style their hair.  I think this is a big hit and I love it.  Let me know what you think.  Have you tried it?  Please follow the directions.  It is very important.  Have fun with a night out or just a little rebel in you. With the great deal they are offering it makes so much more than a box of hair color that only last for one time.  The ease of these and using the any time and quick with out the awful ammonia smell.  In the end they have a new fan! I never thought of trying anything like this and absolutely love it.



~~ The opinions above are my own.  I received  no monetary compensation for this review and am in no way persuaded on my reviews.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.