Thursday, April 24, 2014

Emile Noel Organic Olive Oil Robust Review!





About: (from the site)
"Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Estate Grown | Robust Taste

 This olive oil is cold-extracted from selected varieties of olives (such as Picuda) harvested when ripe, giving it a balanced fruitiness with fresh-fruit aromas. Superior quality – it takes 194 oz of olives to obtain 34 fl oz of this pure natural juice. Available in 17 fl oz and 34 fl oz.

Certification USDA Organic
Process Cold extraction
Nutritional value Contains 10 g omega-9 fatty acids per serving.
Suggested use Recommended for dips, modern cuisine, mediterranean dressing for vegetables, salads, pastas, soft white cheese.
You can find Emile Noël Artisan Oils at select Whole Foods Market stores, so be sure to look for them there. MSRP $12.99.
Be sure to follow Emile Noël on Facebook and Twitter for updates and promotions! "




I am a cooking nut, I love to cook!  I am very picky about my oils because I only want my food to taste the best! At home I love cooking from scratch and make most of our meals.  When my family loves the dish and is well fed then I am satisfied.   We use many oils like Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sunflower oil, it all depends on the dish.  Timmy (My son) loves pizza so today I made two pizza crust from scratch and tried this oil.  It is one of the best Olive oils I have ever had.  The flavor is very rich and strong.  My son gobbled down his pizza and as you can guess that made me happy giving him a delicious meal.  Most know how much healthier Olive oil is compared to most oils.  So with great flavor and being healthy and organic it is definitely a hit in my house. 

My pizzas? That I will give the recipes if you would like to know them just email me or comment on this page.  

Check out their huge selection of oils:  Nut and Seed oils too. In the USA pick it  up at Wholefoods. It runs about MSRP $12.99.



What a wonderful company this day in age! I love how lately everyone is learning how bad things are for you and trying to make good choices.  Another reason why I love this brand is because it is NON-GMO, FairTrade, and USDA organic. 


Want to check them out? Click here for USA. On facebook? Or maybe Twitter

They are also having a sweepstakes on their site.. Check it out Here ends May 15, 2014 Check it out here for a normal entry not through my link.   Rules. 

I wanna thank Emile Noel again for letting me try this wonderful product.

~~ The opnions in this post are mine alone and are not influenced by the free product or any other way.  They are my honest heart felt opnions. I received no monetary compensation for this post. Questions?  See my TOS or email me. Thank you for being a fan of my blog.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.