Sunday, April 13, 2014

Zaycon Foods Chicken Review


I Got lucky with Usfamily and got to try Zaycon Foods.  You can order on there site and pick a city and date.  It was Amazingly simple.  When you get to the location you get in the line (in the comfort of your car.) and they move super quickly  You give the very nice people your slip and they help you load it right into your vehicle.  Next thing I knew I was home splitting up, cutting and freezer bagging.  The process was super easy.  The wonderful thing about Zaycon Foods is your getting amazingly fast products fresh from the farm. Its a great option for our family and luckily we have a deep freezer.  I love this because there is no quicker way to get your food.  How long does it take Grocery Stores to get it from the farm to you.  Its so much easier and actually a little fun.

I tried the Farm Fresh Chicken.  Wow! These things where huge like Turkey Breast. They where healthy and delicious.  I was overwhelmed with all the things I could make with 40lbs of Chicken.   I was starting by the next day making chicken broth, Chicken Pot Pie, Chicken Enchilada, and Chicken Soup.  I made so much and the chicken was perfectly delicious.  I was simply hooked.

The process... Simply sign up on their site....Zaycon Foods .  Next look in your area and choose what you want they have e.g. The Chicken.
  • Boneless, Skinless, All Natural
  • Hand Deboned
  • Minimally processed
  • No artifical ingredients or preservatives
  • 40lbs (Packaged in four 10lb bags)
Want to know what they offer?  Its not all meat.  They offer Pork, Fruit, Honey, Fish and much more.   The chicken and the customer service is amazing.  I am very thankful for getting to do this review.  Thank you to USfamilyguide and Thank you Zaycon Foods,

I would love to try the beef or any other fruit, any pork, Honey, etc.

Feel free to Like them on Facebook or Twitter.

~~ The review in this post is my personal and Very Honest opinions.  I received no monetary compensation for this review and would love to work with Zaycon Foods again. :)  I received one box of 40 lbs of chicken for this review.


1 comment :

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.