Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wonder Forge's Disney Eye Found It Game Review


I think everyone knows by now that I am a Huge Fan of Wonder Forge.  The games at Wonder Forge are beyond Amazing. The are super sturdy and last with my boys. (My wonderful autistic son Timmy and my wonderful Nephew) They can be very tough on games by bending them and the cards and they have yet to break the game on of my Wonder Forge games.  Wonder Forge deserves all the Medals and Awards they have won on their games.  I am always eagerly checking the site to see if they have new games. The point is they are beyond any other games I buy from the big name brands.

"Discover hidden treasures and beloved Disney characters on the colorful, six-​foot-long game board!"(from Wonderforge)




Now, on to my opinion of Disney's Eye Found It.  This game was a 2013 Game and I can't believe I did not know about it.  My Nephew puts it best "this game is freaking fun".  First you pick your character either Tinker Bell, Ariel (which my nephew love to be because his baby sister was named from this Disney character.) , Mickey, Perry the platypus from Disney's Phineas and Ferb (that is usually my character, I love the show.),  Tigger (My all time Favorite Disney Character and I break in to his song every time I play!), and Lastly Alice in Wonderland's Alice.  The game is very fun and challenging and great for you daily mind exercise.  Spin the wheel and see how much you move on this four piece game board.  If you get the clock you must turn the clock at the top of the game the number amount.  Landing on a Mouse space or spinning one you pick a card and race the timer to the find the object on this large board.  The more you find the more Everyone moves. If everyone gets to Cinderella's Castle before midnight you All win!!  Very fun and challenging while encouraging team play.  Over all this game was so fun and exciting.  Every week its our new favorite and must play.

Want to buy the game?  Here are a few stores you can find it at:
Amazon    Walmart (currently out of stock.)
Target        ToysRUS Current prices at the time of this blog are 19.99 at all stores except Amazon.com.

"The jumbo game board is rich with whimsical artwork and favorite Disney characters, making this game a family favorite. Join Mickey Mouse and friends on an exciting race through 12 exquisitely illustrated Disney realms, from Radiator Springs and Alice’s Wonderland to Peter Pan’s Never Land and Pooh’s Hundred Acre Wood. Throughout the race, everyone searches for iconic Disney objects...and gets a chance to say, “I found it!”

Promotes:
  • Cooperation and teamwork
  • Observation skills and attention to detail
  • Reinforces object identification and matching skills
Product Contents
  • 1 Six-foot Game Board in three sections
  • 6 Movers
  • 6 Mover Bases
  • 1 Spinner
  • 12 Mickey Mouse Ear Tokens
  • 30 Search Cards
  • 1 Sand Timer
  • 1 Game Rules Manual
Ages: 5+
Number of Players: 2 to 6
"(from Wonder Forge)

Have you played this game?  Let me know what you think.  We loved it and Thank you Wonder Forge for this game.  ~~This game was received by me in exchange for a whole hearted honest review.  No Monetary compensation was received for this review.  ~~


No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.