Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jiva , Organic Kalonji Seeds (Nigella Sativa) Review











I love to cook and bake. I once was a black tie restaurant cook for a NC restaurant.  Cooking is a relaxing thing for me.  The more and better I make it the happier I am.  I tried these and loved using them.  They have a strong aroma and a great nutty taste.  I used them for my burgers yesterday and they where a huge hit.  They where all gobbled up and no one was any the wiser they had something they where not used to in the burgers.  I think it added great flavor to the meat and gave it  the extra oomph.  They are well worth the money and are organic! I love Organic!  These are huge containers and not the small things you get in the store.  Great Product and Good price.

Don't Know what Kalonji seeds are? Click here. 

You can purchase here!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.