Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rocco & Roxie Supply Co Gourmet Jerky Treats for Dogs Review



First off I want to say my dog is sooo spoiled rotten.  She is also very picky.  She is a beautiful double dapple Doxie named Sweetheart.  She has to have what she wants and only that.  Well she loves these.  She begs for more.  They are made in the USA so I can feel really good about giving them her.  They are pretty much the length of her since she is a minnie but she still can devour them.   The are slow roasted and naturally smoked which is even better.  They Guarantee the quality of their products.   The have no fillers? Seriously this makes me so happy no bad stuff that dogs do not need in their diet.  The smell tells me almost everything.  They smell so go I want one. lol.. They are one of the top rated treats on Amazon and that is why I wanted to try them so bad.  I love them and My Sweetie loves them more.  And she is the top critic!  Thank you Rocco & Roxie you now have big fans!



They can be purchased on Amazon.com for only 19.97 for a lb.  

 ~~ I got this from Rocco & Roxie in exchange for a honest review.  No monetary compensation was received for this review.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.