Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bru Joy Manual Can Opener Stainless Steel Review







My Thoughts:  I got to try this product thanks to Bru Joy.  This can opener is a very heavy duty can opener that doesn't slip or cause jagged edges.  The can lid is smooth and less chance of injury.  Not once did it slip or have any problems opening cans.  We were truley amazed.  The perfect can opener for any occasion.  It is a favorite in heart along with our Garlic Press.  (That review is next.) I have to say it is the top Manual opener I have ever tried.  Everyone I buy in stores breaks right away.  This has not even show a sign of messing up. I have been a cook for years (even in a ocean front black tie restaurant) So you know I love my tools and thought this was top notch.  Easy to clean and easy to use.   My family is very satisfied. What do you think?  Have you tried this can opener?   Want to try it? Click below.

Want to purchase it or see more reviews? Click here!








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.