Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bru Joy Premium Garlic Press Stainless Steel Review





My Thoughts:  I got to try this product for a few weeks now and love it.  I use this for almost every meal because I use garlic in almost every meal.  You easily load the garlic in the basket (even with the skin on!)  Just sqeeze easily.  You do not have to put a lot of muscle grease in to it,  just squeeze and it pumps out all mushed for your cooking. I find this to be easy and never thought of using a product like this.  I used to smash my garlic with a knife handle but this easier and has better results.

Do you use a garlic press?  Do you like using a press or smashing it with the knife butt as I call it. :) 












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.