Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Green Bark Gummies


Small Bites


Green Bark Gummies

Premium Formula dog treats.

(about:http://greenbarkgummies.com/about-us.html)


My dog was so excited she just knew the package was for her!  She took off with a package of the small bites Skin & Coat before I could stop her.  Luckily, I am fast and got them back.  She was excitited when I finally got the package open.  She dropped it, sniffed it, and ate it just like that.  There is not question about her loving them.

I feel good about giving these to my dog because of how good they are made.  They have NO Artifical flavors, wheat, corn, soy, added sugar, nor wheat gluten. but they are made with good stuff like chia.  Chia is a superfood and is full of vitamins.  My fur babies need to eat as good as me because I want them with me as long as possible.
This product is great and makes me feel good about what I am giving them. (below is an example of ingredients for the Healthy Digestion. )

They have thee flavors and two sizes of treats..  I got to try the Skin & Coat Med-Large, Skin & Coat Small bites, Hip & Joint Med-Large, and Healthy Digestion Small bites.  My pet prefers the small bites Skin & Coat but I still trade off so she gets all her vitamins for different things.  They smell good and are the perfect size.

I recommend trying these in your home and see what your fur babies love!



Healthy Digestion

Supports intestinal health when traveling and boarding. Features NutriCHIA™ with tapioca and ginger.
INGREDIENTS: Pollock, Tapioca Starch, Dried Ground Potato, Glycerin, Dried Ground Pea, Calcium Carbonate, Spray Dried Pork Broth, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Ground Chia Seed, Brewers Dried Yeast, Egg Whites, Maltodextrins, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Ground Kelp, Dried Green Tea Extract, Dried Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder, Fructooligosaccharide, Ascorbic Acid, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Calcium Propionate (preservative), Citric Acid (preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product.
Guaranteed Analysis
  • (2 grams per Gummie)
  • Min. Crude Protein..........................12%
  • Min. Crude Fat...................................5%
  • Max. Fiber........................................2%
  • Max. Moisture..................................31%
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                          

Check them out on facebook.,

To purchase on Amazon click here.






Paw Picked for Barkbox
No artificial flavors or colors. No wheat, corn or soy. No added sugar. No genetically engineered ingredients.

No worries! Just lip-smacking goodness.

 ~~ No Monetary Compensation was received for this review.  The opinions are my true heart felt personal opinions and where in no way persuaded.  I did receive a free product in exchange for a honest review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.