Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pure Shea Butter Review




I love this stuff!  I use it in soap, lotion, and other products.  I also use it in place of lotion because it is a great product that my skin absorbs.  It is rich in Vitamins A & E and makes your skin so soft.   It hydrates your skin naturally.  It works wonders on my and my son's eczema.  My elbow is bad it could be used for sand paper.  Now with a few weeks of using shea it is almost all the way healed.  My son no longer yells if my elbow accidentally touches him.  I am in love with this product and use it daily! 


  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
    100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
    Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
    Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
    1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage

















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.