Monday, September 22, 2014

The Lovely Candy Company


 The Lovely Candy Company is a company I only just recently heard of.  When my family wants candy I want to give them something that is minimally processed and definitely nothing artificial.  I came across this place online and wanted to try it.  They are GMO and Gluten Free.  That is really what made me excited.  Now I was curious on how they tasted. 

They where wonderful enough to send me all the flavors to my left.  Finally a candy my son can chew and not stick to his teeth or ruin his braces.  These candies are delicious!  My favorite are the fudge rolls with Raspberry and the superfruit chews.  They are perfect quality that does not taste overly sweet.  Not only that but they are perfect snack size. 

Great products and so many flavors to choose from.  My son does not even know they are better for him and he loves them.  His favorites are the caramel and fudge rolls.  I do not think there was a kind we did not like. They are wonderful. 


 You can find nutritional info here....
http://www.lovelycandyco.com/our-candy.html


Where can you get your own? Here is a list of stores.


Buy online. Here.

Guess what? it is free shipping!!!! I just love free shipping! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.