Saturday, November 1, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner Review




InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner

My thoughts:  I have tried this toner for a few weeks now and love it. I have extra oily skin and can not use a lot of toners due to too much moisture to my already oily skin.  This product is different.  It works great and made my skin feel better.  My skin looks so much healthier. It smells like oranges which really picks you up when you need it.  Not to mention it helped unclog my oily pores. 

I sprayed it on my skin and then on a cosmetic wedge and rub it into my skin for a deeper clean.  I then let my face air dry.


about:  Vitamin C is great for the skin and helps give a youthful glow.  Toner is a great product for tightening your skin.

About The Product
Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regime





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.