Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mommy's Bliss Review

http://www.mommysbliss.com/


I got to try this for my child and he actually liked it.  He gets stomach aches once and a while and they really bother him.  He usually does not really tell me when he is sick due to Autism but he does tell me when his stomach is upset.  He said the worked pretty good and he felt better.  I would much rather give my son this product over others because this is organic and natural and has much less possible side effects then the over the counter stomach aids.  This seem to make him more comfortable after about 10 mins after he took it.  I am so happy for trying this because I know what I will buy from now on for him.   Kids love it and it is good for them so it is really a win win.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Citroflavex, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Cherry Flavor, Organic Ginger Root Extract, Organic Dill Extract, Organic Fennel Seed Extract, Organic Peppermint Extract, Organic Catnip Extract.










~I got a product in exchange of an honest unbiased review.  No monetary was received for this review.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.