- Disclosure Policy (TOS)
- My DIY List
- My Recipe Page
- Family Fun in Omaha
- More about me and what I do.
- Media/PR Contact
- We love to review!
- Deal Forums
- Lowest Price around ifixomaha.com Electronic Repair.
- My Media Kit
- Great Gifts For the Family 2016
- Gifts for Him or Her in 2016
- Gifts for Kids 2016
- Family Fun Trips!
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Wild Naturals Eczema/Psoriasis Shampoo/Conditioner Review
This product uses natural/healthy ingredients that help your eczema and psoriasis. You just scrub it into your hair and wash out. Make sure your not using hot water because that makes eczema even worse. The main ingredient is(MANUKA HONEY, found only in New Zealand, is included for it's anti-bacterial and special healing qualities.) It really does and I did my research on this product. It also contains (it's ORGANIC ALOE VERA which soothes and moisturizes deep into your skin. And with CEHAMI, found only in Australia, to stop itching and redness quickly.). This shampoo and conditioner goes by standards I think all shampoo should..
Why Our Natural Shampoo & Conditioner Is Better
- Our shampoo & conditioner is perfectly pH balanced at 5.5 - just like your hair and skin. Safe for sensitive skin, for children and babies.
- We don't add water. You wont find it as our first ingredient, unlike other shampoos.
- Highly concentrated, quality ingredients.
- Sulfate free, SLS free, paraben free, fragrance free, no dyes, and no harsh chemicals or preservatives.
- It's For All Hair Types
- Manuka "healing" honey, found only in New Zealand, is included for it's anti-bacterial and special healing qualities.
- Organic aloe vera is our first ingredient which soothes and moisturizes deep into your skin.
- Cehami, found only in Australia, to stop itching and redness quickly.
- Coconut oil extract - Most natural, sulfate-free shampoos have zero lather. We use a coconut oil extract as a natural, light foaming agent.
- Vitamin B5, essential for healthy hair and skin.
It really does help and it is good for you too which makes it a double win! I am so happy I found this because I was desperate for something to help my son.
About Mom In Nebraska
Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.