Thursday, May 7, 2015

Doctor's Choice Probiotic Is a Horrible Company!!





HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!


The product was honestly good but the company has no morals and really are severely lacking in customer skills.  Just because I accidentally posted the wrong video as my review they acted very childishly and instead of letting me know they went and got me in trouble with Tomoson acting like I meant to do it when I had there video on youtube!  They are just a horrible company that I never want to work with again!!!!!!!!!!!
 
That is why I took off the 5 star video I had up on youtube and put this video on.  It is more than they deserve. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.