We tried this Vinegar and loved it. I have never tasted a Balsamic Vinegar that I have liked except for this one. I am very picking and do not really like dressings on my salad. This has a small touch of sweetness with a great flavor. I now use this on nearly every salad especially my kale or spinach salads.
It is a great vintage vinegar made with spices and great taste. It comes from Italy bottled and all. All you need is a few drops for your salad. A little goes a far with this product. It seems perfectly aged and mastered into flavor.
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - Limited production, barrel aged 250 ml IGP Certified Aceto Balsamico - Estate bottled in Italy. This premium balsamic vinegar has the following features and benefits:
- - Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. IGP Certified and bottled in Italy.
- Cook like an Italian. Just a few drops of this quality balsamic vinegar creates Chef-Quality dishes
- Barrel-aged wine must from Lambrusco grapes in Modena, Italy
- Essential cooking condiment every home and restaurant chef
- With its distinctive packaging, this is a great gift for all occasions. Consider buying for your friends.
~~Disclaimer~~ I am a blogger and I was sent a complimentary
product in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed here are Only my own.~~