Tuesday, September 13, 2016

We are going to Washington DC! Thanks to Lipton!


So, some of you know I have a hobby and I enter a few contest a day more not than on but I try.  Guess what?  I won a trip to the Washington DC trip for Lipton's Chef Fest with Michael Symon and other Food network or Celebrity Chefs.  We are so very excited but not at the same time.  This will be our first official flight for me and my son.  Yep, only one guest so my husband wanted me and my son to get some bonding time.

Do you have any ideas on getting ready for the flight because my Autistic son is dead set against flying.  He knows he has to go with me and I am waiting for the panic as it gets closer.  This is a great opportunity to face a big time fear for the both of us.  I have won trips in the past but turned them down due to fear of flying.

We are thinking of only bringing carry on to make it simple but we have to include the swim suits... This is going to be a organizing feat.

Ok, well here is the deal.. I won and I will take pictures and video if allowed.

What we get?  A two night hotel stay.. Tickets to the Chef fest and 200$ spending money.  This is going to be fun!

Any recommendations for food in DC?  Let me know.

2 comments :

  1. I have been to this place earlier but the way it is described here in this blog is amazing. It enhances the fun and adventure very evident. I feel like going again with my friends. It is definitely a good spot for vacations.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks you sharing this helpful information; please keep doing so on your blog.
    properties in pune
    projects in pune
    flats in pune

    ReplyDelete

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.