Monday, April 25, 2011

My Chobani Review


My name is Tim and I am 9 years old.  I wanted to do my first blog review and Chobani is letting me.  They sent me a box of Chobani yogurts.  I liked them a lot but my favorite was strawberry it was excellent.  I am not that big on yogurts unless they are tubes yogurt.  It makes my mom upset but its true.  I did really like these.  They where sweet and delicious and creamy.  The only two kinds I didn't care for was Plain and Honey.  They where tart and not very sweet.  I expected to really taste the honey in the honey flavored one.  Thank you Tim Smith.


Ok, wow my sons first review!  He wanted to do it by himself so bad so I didn't edit.  Me? I am a big fan of Chobani and love to use them in smoothies, and many others.  I will list a few of my favorite recipies I use them for and Chobani's recipe site also.  They are a great high quality yogurt that taste great and is easy to use in recipes. 

My favorite Chobani is Pomegrante I really like it.  I love my super fruits!  Anything with Pom, Acai, and Superberries I have to try it.  







I make what I call my Gyro burgers ( I use lamb and at least 93% lean hamburger).  My topping for these is a traditional cucumber sauce.  

1 Cup of Greek Yogurt (plain)
1 whole (small) cucumber grated 
1/2 Tsp of Minced Garlic
1/2 Tsp of Fresh dill (I use frozen since I grow dill in my garden every year.)
1/4 Tsp of Prepared  Mustard
1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder 
1/4 cup of diced fresh Onions

Combined your ingredients and I recommend refrigerating a day before use to make it more solid.  


This is my personal Recipe.  Feel free to try it out for yourself.  


What your Favorite Healthy Recipe involving greek yogurt?  Do you want me to try it?  Email or comment and let me know.  



No comments :

Post a Comment

Joanne Smith

Joanne Smith
Joanne Smith

About Mom In Nebraska

Joanne Smith is the head blogger for Mom In Nebraska. She currently resides in Omaha, NE. with her family. She has a wonderful miracle *her Autistic son Timmy that loves electronics.* Joanne has worked in customer service her whole life and loves it. She worked hard in College and studied a wide variety of subjects from Biology, Chem, Web Design, Early Childhood Education and much more. Now she is a SAHM, Blogger and Homeschooler. Next task for Joanne is trying to take over the world..... or at least her little part of it.